THEREFORE (Of WHEREAS 4 – Unlawful behaviour results from “presumptions of law”),
1.Because of this presumption of authority, jurisdiction and presumption of contract lawful by the courts going unrebutted by the “legal profession”, the people of this land have a massive lack of confidence in the justice system of which the most visible to the people being the police on the streets; and
2.I am seeking redress based upon the following unlawful actions perpetrated upon myself by unknown agents of the government used by HM Queen Elizabeth II to govern as follows;
- Times are taken from the cameras hence may differ to the the numerous police body cams, and police evidence gatherers cameras timings.
- All people refused to identify themselves to me when asked can be identified from the evidence on the submitted memory stick labelled EvidenceMAP, which is publically available.
- There are numerous witnesses some of which have identified themselves and are willing to testify in a court of law.
- I exhausted all avenues that I believe is humanly possible to settle these claims, as follows and as witnessed by many as can be shown in the evidence that can be found on the submitted memory stick labelled EvidenceMAP;
- I issued a notice of claim on the 30 Oct 2017, Habton Road, Kirby Misperton, to an agent of the NORTH YORKSHIRE POLICE, where I tried to establish their names, and explain the terms and conditions of the notice of claim which offered full liability for past unlawful acts.
EVIDENCE – Video and photographic all on memory stick provided herewith in the folder a Issuing Notice 30 October 2017, and files of specific claims as further detailed individually therein.
- video file Body cam issuing notice 2017Oct30 1 of 4 – quick time movie
(a man’s word is his bond and an affidavit is used as statement of fact witnessed by a minimum of 2 humans).
I requested the most senior officer at the incident to receive the notice of claim at 16:18:34, who arrived at 16:21:11.
STATEMENT OF FACTS 7 of 11
- I asked his name at 16:21:17, and he identified himself as SGT Styles (apologies if spelt wrong) and he repeated and added NORTH YORKSHIRE POLICE, however from the evidence it should present no problem establishing his name by the police.
- Body cam Issuing notice 2017Oct30 2 of 4 quick time movie.
At 16:22:54 I requested the police video evidence officer record the events.
- I explained I was giving him a lawful notice, and in order for a contract to be lawful I would go through it with him to ensure there was a meeting of minds full understanding of my claim, failing which a contract is not valid,
- He refused the explanation and stated at he will take it away and read it and further stating at 16:23:50 that if there is anything he (badge number 1124) will come back to me and walked away.
- cam Issuing notice 2017Oct30 3 and 4 of 4 quick time movie.
Considering the serious nature of the unlawful behaviour evidence I had seen of this matter was considered of the utmost urgency, and hence continued my explanation to those agents and people that remained, including trying to establish the limit of police authority and jurisdiction based on my understanding of law as detailed above as can be evidenced in the rest of the evidence so as to see if my understanding and reasoning could be considered anything different from that of those present other than that of a reasonable person.
I believe there is nothing humanly possible considering the urgency of the matter I could peacefully have done to issue this claim. The police complaints set up for Operation Kingfisher as well as the IPCC both have a conflict of interest and hence cannot be deemed impartial, and cannot deal with such urgent matters with sufficient speed to have any affect.
THE FACEBOOK LIVE LINKS ARE HERE, AGAIN COULD BE USED AS FURTHER EVIDENCE BUT NOT PART OF THE NOTICE OF LIABILITY TO DAVID JONES, AGENT OF NORTH YORKSHIRE POLICE.
- 1st incident: Unlawful detention of myself by agents of NORTH YORKSHIRE POLICE, acting as private security guards to Third Energy at the taxpayers expense. 31 October 2017 around 13:18
- I was unlawfully detained on a thought crime at the gates of the protectors camp on the corner of Kirby Misperton Road and the A169 on the 31 November 2017 around 13:18, by an unknown agent and an unknown number of accomplices 6 of which can be identified from the video, however all can be established from the agents principals.
- Despite the agent of NORTH YORKSHIRE POLICE confirming he did not know my name or anything about me, and failing to provide evidence of authority nor jurisdiction when requested they still unlawfully detained me.
- He and fellow agents left immediately left the scene of the crime after the convoy they were securing at public expense had passed with no further contact.
EVIDENCE – within the folder Unlawful detention 1, Unlawful detention on thought crime 1 31Oct2017 at 1318 mp4 video.
- 2nd assault, unlawful detention, aggravated assault, attempt to cause serious bodily harm, driving with undue attention, of myself by agents of NORTH YORKSHIRE POLICE, NORTH YORKSHIRE POLICE acting as private security guards to Third Energy at the taxpayers expense. 31 October 2017, The police escorted convoy after the above 1st incident.
I was offered politely by an unknown agent of the NORTH YORKSHIRE POLICE to take my safety into his hands. I declined the offer, and continued on my way when he assaulted me and again offered to take my safety into his hands, which again I declined and he forcefully detained me until the convoy had passed. I then continued to assist a fellow human who was being equally unlawfully detained, and there were 2 police vans between myself and him. I passed the open door of the first van and agents of NORTH YORKSHIRE POLICE were getting in. I was in front to the left of the van when I heard its engine revving up, saw the driver moving
STATEMENT OF FACTS 8 of 11
the vehicle in my direction and moved sufficiently out of the way that only his wing mirror hit my right arm and shoulder without physical injury and then just drove off with the rest of the police vans to continue providing security at the tax payers expense to the convoy from KM8.
EVIDENCE – I do not have video evidence as I forgot to turn on my body cam, however the agent of the NORTH YORKSHIRE POLICE confirmed his body cam was recording evidence, and as with all such incidences all the agents would have recorded evidence of these crimes.
- Attempt to issue notice of default of contract established through issuance of notice of claim in a above, 1 November 2017.
EVIDENCE – Video and photographic all on memory stick provided herewith in the folder c Issuing default notice 1 November 2017, and files of specific claims as further detailed individually here under.
EVIDENCE – Body cam default notice 2017Nov1 1 of
- At 10:11:10 I requested the police liaison, previously known to me as Mark, officer to
- At 10:15:57 I requested to see the most senior officer after trying to explain to the PLO’s. my business.
- At 10:17:30 I state that “due to the serious nature of this claim that I feel that it is very unreasonable that you do not now and request the senior officer”.
- I established a contract with the police evidence officer at 10:18:56 to ensure continuous recording for evidence, and in the absence of a known problem to interrupt so as to allow him to sort any problems before we continue, to which he agrees
- At 10:17:56 I request assistance from fellow humans to come and witness the proceedings.
- At 10:19:19 I introduce myself to a the fellow human I am issuing my notice to.
- At 10:19:28 He almost slips out his name but chooses to the most senior officer in charge, the principal of the other officers present identify himself as an agent of NORTH YORKSHIRE POLICE later confirmed as badge number 1990.
8.At 10:20:17 I asked him for the limit of his authority.
- At 10:20:31 the agent claimed his authority was from “written in statue” and I referred him to the Police Reform Act 2002, section 4, the affirmation (there was some discussion as from memory I stated an incorrect fact, however this error of fact was easily rectified by those present).
- At 10:20:48 agent 1990 we contract for allowing him to do his job and we will continue after those interruptions, and he goes onto explain that his job is “movement of vehicles” thereby confirming that the police are acting as private security for THIRD ENERGY at the taxpayers expense!
11, At 10:22:33 agent 1990 walks off without explanation so I can only assume he is going to be “moving the vehicles”.
- I miss quoted section 8, the affirmation is schedule 4 and I acknowledged my error as I found the correct paper I was looking for at 10:28:50
EVIDENCE – Body cam default notice 2017Nov1 2 of
THIS IS NOT PART OF THE EVIDENCE BUT PROVIDED HERE FOR FULL CONTEXT – Body cam default notice 2017Nov1 3 of
- At 10:30:02 agent 1990 again confirms “we have a convoy moving…” , again confirming the security for THIRD ENERGY is being provided by the taxpayer.
NOTE: I would expect in impartial policing upholding the law the word normally used would be “there is” or something like that!
- At 10:31:13 REDACTION: he did not state the use of violence as I said, but I felt it was an implied threat as I have previously witnessed at under Operation Kingfisher and at Preston New Road.
- 10:53:30 Resume.
STATEMENT OF FACTS 9 of 11
- There is clearly a big problem as there as they are discussing it between themselves until he walks off at 10:58:55.
- At 11:05:30 it is agreed that there are enough police and other cam recording events for evidence.
EVIDENCE – Body cam1 default notice 4 of
18.At 11:09:58 the remaining officers walk away breaking the contract where they took over from the evidence officer to record me trying to issue the most senior officer present this notice for evidence
- At 11:10:19 I walk over to the most senior officer to try get my notice delivered, butting in now and again with another man who is in a different way also trying to explain the problem and also is looking for a peaceful resolution……. until I get his undivided attention again at but he walks away on business at 11:20:02.
EVIDENCE – Body cam1 default notice 5 of
- At 11:28:18 I make a final attempt to deliver my notice, which to form a lawful contract requires a meeting of the minds, where I as the claimant state my claim and provide reasonable opportunity for them to be rebutted.
21 As he walks away the agent to my right indicate he will return….
22 At 11:35:29 I make my last attempt to settle understanding and deliver my claim..
- At 11:35:52 he walks off….
I believe there is nothing humanly possible considering the urgency of the matter I could peacefully have further done to issue this claim. The police complaints set up for Operation Kingfisher as well as the IPCC both have a conflict of interest and hence cannot be deemed impartial, and cannot deal with such urgent matters with sufficient speed to have any affect.
- e. 3rd Assault and Unlawful detention of myself by agents of NORTH YORKSHIRE POLICE, NORTH YORKSHIRE POLICE acting as private security guards to Third Energy at the taxpayers expense on 1 November 2017 around 13:18
EVIDENCE – Assault and unlawful detention 3 2017Nov1 1of2
1.From 14:09:28 After confirming that I do not require their assistance one stated “We are just making sure there’s gonna be vehicles coming through in a minute that no one jumps out in the road in front of them”
- I reconfirmed that I do not require their assistance as far as my health and safety is concerned
- At 14:10:09 upon questioning authority and jurisdiction one responded “we are police officers therefore are here to prevent offenses……” and I go onto explain their authority is derived from the Police Reform Act 2002 schedule 4 and then go onto the Queens first promise which limits their affirmation, and
EVIDENCE – Assault and unlawful detention 3 2017Nov1 2of2
- At 14:12:30 one made an offer to contract by asking me to move to the side of the road.
- At 14:12:46 He said “I am going to mark you so you don’t get injured so now I am going to put him at risk” errmmm he chose to do that under his own freewill so how is it possible I was putting him at risk?? I had already refused his offer to look after my health and safety and did so again.
- At 14:08:13 He is using force to move me and he turns my camera to show the slow moving truck and that I am in no danger at all!
- At 14:13:19 he again offers to contract with me on what can only be a thought crime, “your next action is going to be under section 3 of the criminal law act…” and goes on to forcibly
STATEMENT OF FACTS 10 of 11
detain me and confirms the use of force “…yes I am going to use force to ensure your safety for the prevention of an offence”
- They promptly leave once their security detail arrive to continue their security role for the THIRD ENERGY convoy at the taxpayers expense!
WHEREAS 1 (of therefore – was there intent? i.e. knowingly causing harm),
- It is clear with all my interactions between the 30 October 2017 and the 1st November 2017 it was abundantly clear as is shown in all this video evidence that nearly every officer I spoke to with the exception of the one that stated he was operating under his own authority as witnessed by 3, and the one that tried to cause me harm by trying to injure me by driving towards me and only hitting my shoulder and arm as I had moved out of his way, were not carrying out their orders willingly nor knowingly causing me harm; and
- Interacted with compassion and humanity; and
- Clearly have no idea about authority, jurisdiction and their role in this dispute between humans and a corporate “legal fictions” made knowingly by the few in government; and
- The protectors are largely equally unclear; and
- This lack of understanding has, and is causing untold ongoing harm; and
I have consider my claim with them settled in full upon the condition they verify the authority and jurisdiction of every order they give and follow to ensure that they do not knowingly cause another human harm as no human has authority to do that,