This is the debt protocol that came into force on 1 October 2017.
It is excellent and should be anyone’s first reply to anyone (including companies and public bodies) who are making a claim against you.
Excellent presentation…. about 2 hours…..
Before they can make a claim they are OBLIGED (no choice!) to follow this procedure so here I will list my attempts to apply this!
We must all stand up for our rights and until we do the bullies will just continue to benefit from our sweat and tears! So please start to just send it when you get your next Council Tax Bill etc…..
This will hold them accountable under the law and stop the bullying and threats and intimidation….
As a side now merseyflow have explained how the council gets its Court Orders to send the bailiffs to come steal our stuff….
- I will register a debt at the County Court. You will incur an additional charge for this.
- I will request a Court Order be issued against you (this is not a County Court Judgement)
- If the Court Order remains unpaid, I will instruct Enforcement Agents to collect the outstanding debt.
- If the outstanding debt is not settled in full, the Enforcement Agents may take control of your vehicle or goods from your property.
- The vehicle or goods seized by the Enforcement Agents may be sold and the proceeds used to pay your debt to me.